Local Jamaican Residentsa
Come play, dream & relax with us. One love!
entrance + chair
Lunch & Cocktails Package
Entrance + Chair + Tapas Lunch + House Drinks
VIP lunch + cocktails package
entrance + beach chair + lunch + house drinks
- These special rates are available to residents and Jamaicans with a valid resident ID (driver’s license, national ID, Jamaican passport, work permit). You must show proper identification at the entrance to receive these rates.
- Children ages 3 – 11 can receive child rates. Kids 2 and under are FREE.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed to be brought into the property, including snacks and water. Baby bottles are permitted; please consult with management. Your bags will be checked on entry.
- No weapons (knives, machete, guns) are allowed. Licensed firearm holders, military or police are required to turn in their firearm at the nearby police station which is about a mile from the attraction.
- A safety and security check of all guests’ belongings will be conducted by gate personnel. Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated.
- One entrance only. No re-entry allowed. If you decide to leave the property then return, a new entry ticket must be purchased. Admission fee is non-refundable regardless of the time spent on the property.
- No professional photos or videos are allowed without arrangement in advance. Guests who are found using professional equipment will be asked to exit the property without a refund of the admission fee.
- Reggae Hill is a private property, and therefore we can deny entry to any person for any reason.
- Disorderly, indecent, and immoral conduct are strictly prohibited and will result in guest’s immediate dismissal from the property without a refund.
- Ganja smokers are to consult with management either when booking or before entry.
- Please park in the designated area only. Reggae Hill is not responsible for any vehicle or belongings left behind in vehicle. Please keep your belongings with you at all times.
- Guests must obey lifeguard’s instructions. Swimming is at your own risk. You are responsible for your child’s safety at all times.
- Reggae Hill’s policies, insurance coverage, and government licenses do not permit guests who wish to participate in bamboo rafting or tubing activities to do so while they are at Reggae Hill or to/from Reggae Hill. If you wish to take part in a bamboo rafting or tubing activity, do so before or after visiting Reggae Hill.
- No personal music boxes or playing of music is allowed.
Lunch and Cocktails All Inclusive Packages
- The menu in the all-inclusive packages is an individual, per person menu.
- The menu cannot be shared – items on the menu cannot be given to any other guest.
- Management reserves the right to stop all services without a refund if food and drinks are found to be shared.
- Items that are not consumed are non-refundable.
- If drinks offered are not consumed for whatever reason, there is no refund or exchange.
- Once a group has paid for certain number of guests and less guests show up, no refunds will be given for the missing guests.
- Unless arranged in advance, cut off time for service of food and drinks in all-inclusive packages is 5:30pm.
- Bookings and payments are final and non-refundable. An exchange for another date is acceptable within 48-hour notice.
- Group representative or leader who negotiates for the entire group participant is responsible to ensure that all participants are aware and in agreement with the chosen package details. We will not be responsible for individual group members who were not properly informed.